SELF LEVELING CONCRETE
Self Leveling Concrete is a one part, self-bonding, self-leveling, self-curing, tough, non-shrink cement based floor topping and underlayment, specially formulated to work without toweling. This material produces a level, strong concrete surface ready for the installation of ceramic tiles, resilient flooring, vinyl tiles, carpet or other finishes. It can be used on old and new concrete surfaces, in a very thin layer. The applied product has excellent tensile and compressive strengths, which allow feather edging.
- RESURFACING OR LEVELLING of old or new concrete surfaces that have been rough casted or damaged by abrasion or weather.
- To produce a level concrete surface, necessary for ceramic or vinyl tiles, or to meet exacting tolerances for installation of X-Ray, Computer or Electronic Equipment.
- As an UNDERLAYMENT before carpeting or linoleum installations.
- ½ kilo (1 lb) will cover approximately 1000 sq. cm (1 sq. foot) to 3 mm (1/8") thick.
- One 22.5 kg (50 lb) bag will cover 4.5 sq. metres (50 sq.feet) to 3 mm (1/8") thick
- KWIKRETE SELF LEVELLING CONCRETE is GREY in colour. Various colours are available, but Light Trowel Cleaning is necessary after initial set, to obtain a uniform final surface colour.
50 lbs (22.5 kgs) Polyethylene lined bags. Alternative packaging is Negotiable.