Harricrete Roof Elastomar is a highly flexible elastomeric protective coating used for preventing leaks on various roofing substrates. Roof Elastomar differs from other roofing compounds because of its flexibility and dirt pick up resistance.
- Galvanized steel (not on new galvanize unless surface is properly etched)
- Wood and Asphalt roof shingles.
- 80-100 sq. ft. per gallon depending on substrate.
- One year when stored in dry area.
- Excellent exterior durability and ultra violet (UV) resistance.
- Maintains high temperature flexibility and dirt pick up resistance.
- Resists cracking through its extensive elongation properties.
- Decreases interior temperature through its reflective properties.
- As a water based product, it simplifies equipment handling and clean up procedure. 6. Product is manufactured under rigid quality system and meets the required ASTM standards.