Harricrete's SR Concrete is a high strength, high sulphate resistant concrete for use in areas where strong sulphate attack and is exposure to aggressive chemicals are expected. SR concrete is a one-component material that utilizes a TYPE 5 Portland cement and graded natural aggregates.
- Use in swampy areas
- Ares where it is exposed to sea water
- Areas where it is exposed to aggressive chemicals eg. Acid skid areas
- One-component - easy to mix and handle
- Highly resistant to sulphate attack
- High Strength
- Packaged in 100lbs bags
- One 100lbs covers approximately 0.9 cubic ft.