Harricrete's Terrazzo/Tile/Concrete Cleaner is a one part, liquid, acid based, chemical, cleaning compound for use on concrete, masonry, brick, block, tiles and terrazzo.
- Use on interior and exterior walls and floors, concrete, masonry, brick, block, terrazzo and some type of tiles.
- Removal of fungus, moss, grime, proprages, masonry splatter, acid etching of concrete surfaces.
- Exposure of concrete pores in preparation to receive toppings and coating.
- Easy to use
- Flushes of with water
- Can be diluted up to 6-1 with water
- Removes fungus, moulds, mildew, grime, concrete and masonry splatter easily and efficiently
- Harricrete's concrete cleaner is available in 500 ml, 2 liter, 1 gallon and 5 gallons from Harricrete Ltd and hardwares nation wide.
- Concrete cleaner may be applied directly to the surface areas to be cleansed in concentrated form or it may be diluted up to 6-1 with water. It is recommended that before general use, a small area should be tested with the material in order to establish the correct dilution. When used on glazed, ceramic, porcelain or marble tiles, concrete cleaner should be diluted at minimum ratio of 1 part concrete cleaner to 2 parts water. When used in a concentrated fashion on concrete, masonry or glazed tiles, concrete cleaner may etch the surface or destroy the glaze.